Monday, March 29, 2010

Six Little Peeps

Every month we take pictures of Beckham, but this month was a little different. I had to get creative for his milestone birthday - 6 months!

Paige gave me these stickers with a different number on each one (0-12). You put it on a white onesie and take a picture each month to document the baby's growth. In another post, I'll show a picture from each month so you can see just how much Beckham has changed.

With the help of some of my Facebook friends, this proved to be the most interesting photo shoot yet! Since it's so close to Easter, we bought six chocolate Easter bunnies and six Peeps to use as a photo prop. Justin and I should have known where they were headed... straight to Beckham's mouth! For a kid who's only had breastmilk and cereal, I'm sure chewing on a marshmallow is a big no-no. Oh well, I'm a first-time Mom!

Aside from his hilarious expressions, I am so impressed at how well Beckham sat up all on his own! That was definitely a first.

3 comments:

  1. Oh HE IS A BUNDLE OF CUTENESS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this video, very well done I'd like a copy for myself Prima. Your baby is a gift from God to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love him. I can't wait to help you guys cultivate the foodie deep inside him! :) Don't worry about the marshmallows. You've got good instincts momma! :)

    ReplyDelete