Monday, March 15, 2010

Hostile Take-Over

This week Raquel is in Chicago for work training... so the Pullaro blog will be updated by me, the Father (at the instruction of her work partner, Jordan... who better leave a comment so I know she read this).

To be honest, I was the one pushing for a blog all along. In the process of setting this up Raquel informed me that I was not allowed to contribute because she thought it was 'flakey' for dads to obsessively blog.

Well guess what - it's time for Gator Tales to get an injection of TESTOSTERONE!



Check back daily, as I will show the world how awesome Daddy-bloggin' can be.

4 comments:

  1. JP-I think it great and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Guss what! I just talked to Jordan about being a guest blogger on ours as well. Basically because I think it is awesome to have in writing a dad's perspective. AND guess what...I just got in the mail by blog book, and I can't wait to show it to you guys. So, bring it on, Daddy, I am ready for some Daddy Bloggin from JP....also known as thickness! :)
    Love, Paigie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I will pray for Jordan... and Becks' nickname is thickness, not me. He just inherited the distinction from me... kind of like his birthright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you finally got some blogging time in Justin! You're writing style is particularly entertaining (not flaky by the way). Hopefully it doesn't end after this week.

    ReplyDelete